to view the Class of 2014 Senior Countdown.
Lady Dawgs vs Groesbeck Goats - Thursday, April 24, 6pm
Trinity Valley Community College, Athens
Individual awards went to: Outstanding Technical crew - Kelsey Digilormo, Honorable Mention All-Star Cast - Sutton Travis & Dylan Possoit All -Star Cast - Haley Hanks & Hunter Poindexter.
The Regional contest will be May 2 at Brenham High School.
for the updated CHS Dress Code Policy
- Prom 2014 - NEW
- District 20 3AAA Track Meet (Running Events ONLY) - NEW
- Area Track Meet (Running Events ONLY) - NEW
- 2013 State Champion Football Team Ring Ceremony - NEW
- Class of 2014 Senior Show - "C-Town Senior Revue" - NEW
- 2013 State Championship Pep-Rally
- 2013 State Championship Football Celebration
- All Performances presented by CHS Drama Department
- Baker Koonce Dazzler's Christmas Performance "Snow Biz"
- Carthage Primary's "Winter Extravaganza"
- Carthage High School's 1st Annual "Winter Extravaganza - Channel Surfing" hosted by the Bulldog Belles and CHS Drama
- NCAA Fall Signing Day
NOTICE: CHS-TV WILL NOT BE SELLING COPIES OF THE 2013 STATE FOOTBALL GAME.
The University of Louisiana at Monroe College of Health & Pharmaceutical Sciences School of Pharmacy will soon begin accepting applications for the Pharmacy Provisional Entry Program (PEP.) If you are an outstanding high school senior, who is interested in pursuing a pharmacy career, this is a program you will definitely be interested in.
Being selected into the PEP, and maintaining PEP status, not only gives students access to the School of Pharmacy while completing the Pre-Pharmacy requirements, but also allows students to avoid the competitive admission process once they are ready to begin the Professional Pharmacy Program.
For detailed information on the Provisional Entry Program, please go to: http://www.ulm.edu/pharmacy/pep.html
Applications for admission into the Fall 2014 Provisional Entry Program will be available online April 1, 2014.
Application deadline is June 1, 2014.
If you have additional questions please contact the ULM School of Pharmacy, Office of Student and Professional Affairs at (318) 342-3800.